Falls Flyer Zipline and Dunn's River Falls Adventure Tour from Falmouth
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: PU1ZMT
Plan a visit to the scenic tropical Parish of St. Ann, Jamaica where your adventure will take you on an exhilarating adventure climbing the famous Dunn's River Falls with a zipline experience flying over the magnificent rainforest canopy and the falls itself for an amazing fun-filled day in Jamaica.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the countryside
- Experience an exhilarating zipline adventure over the Dunn's River Falls
- Adventurous climb at the Dunn's River Falls
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Falls Flyer Zipline and Dunn's River Falls Adventure starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby or the cruise terminal and you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the famous Dunn's River Falls and Park.
Once you are checked in for your tour, each guest will receive a pre-purchased ticket to enter the Falls and Park. Once inside the park, it is time to gear up to zipline! You will be placed into groups and assigned a trained guide who will conduct a brief safety and introductory session before you mount the first tower and maneuver through garden treetops by means of horizontal traverses and bridges. Then get a bird’s-eye view of the pristine waterfalls as you soar through the air and walk across suspended jungle bridges positioned OVER THE FALLS. Your zipline experience includes a series of 7 ziplines and 4 jungle bridges making it an experience to remember.
Next is your climb up the 600-foot natural cascading waterfall. You will hike along the river and discover the many pools and cascades all while in the capable hands of your expert tour guides. The boardwalk along the falls provides easy access for those who wish not to climb to photograph their friends and family so nobody is left out of the fun.
On the way back have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of Jamaica's famous jerk centers, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice-cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel or cruise ship with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Flexible Pick-up Times Available)
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed private air-conditioned vehicles
- All Local Taxes
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Flexible pick-up available between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM. Please submit your request in special requirements section when booking your tour.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Maximum weight limit: 265 lbs (120 kilograms)
- Not Wheelchair accessible