Dunn's River Falls Adventure & Ocho Rios Highlights Tour from Falmouth
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: P4QMR5
- Hotel/Port Pick up and Drop off
- An Adventurous Climb at the Famous Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Complimentary Lunch Stop (Meals not included)
- On-Location Craft Market with Beautiful Jamaican Wears
Wander through the tropical flora of the park, listening to the chirping of birds and admiring the beautiful scenery. We encourage you to enjoy your escape, as The Dunn's River Falls provides the perfect environment for fun and relaxation and is one of the island's most visited attraction.
Each guest will receive a pre-purchased ticket to enter the location. Once inside the park guests are put into groups and assigned a trained guide who will conduct a brief safety and introductory session before the climb up the falls. The boardwalk along the falls provides easy access for those who wish not to climb to photograph their friends and family so nobody is left out of the fun.
Wind down your momentous experience, by having lunch at one of Jamaica's famous jerk centres, enjoying the delicious chicken and pork along with an ice-cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel or cruise ship with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel/Port Pick-up and Drop-off
- Admission Fee (Dunn's River Falls)
- Complimentary Lunch Stop (Meals Not Included)
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Falls climbing is not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- The dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes and water shoes for the climbing of the falls
- Not Wheelchair accessible