Dreamer Catamaran Montego Bay Cruise to Negril from Falmouth
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: PYPWER
Board our luxury catamaran and cruise along the colourful coastline from Montego Bay to Negril, famous for its white sandy beaches and gorgeous sunsets.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- An adventurous cruise along the Jamaican coastline to Negril
- Snorkelling experience
- Family Friendly Environment
Your catamaran experience begins with your pick-up at your hotel lobby as you are driven in comfort to your luxury catamaran. Throughout this tour, you will be able to experience the natural beauty of Montego Bay and Negril, which has often been rated as one of the top ten beaches in the world, time and time again.
Join a friendly and outgoing crew for a relaxing and adventure-filled sailing excursion. You will cruise along the colourful coastline to Negril. Then along Negril’s Seven Mile Beach to Rick’s Café for the sunset. It offers some of the best views of Negril sunset and the entertaining cliff divers.
During your sailing adventure, you will be invited to swim and snorkel from the front steps of the catamaran. Your friendly and professional instructors will guide and offer you assistance, as needed.
At the end of what promises to be a memorable experience, enjoy a comfortable drive back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica.
- Hotel pick up and drop off (including return ground transfer to Falmouth from Negril)
- All Admission Fees
- Snorkelling Gear
- Catamaran Crew
- Open Bar - Serving Rum Punch, Rum & Pepsi, Fruit Punch, Pepsi, Beer and Water
- Buffet Lunch: Grilled Jerk chicken, pasta salad, mini-festivals and sweet tray
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes, bring water shoes and a towel
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund