Monkey Land & Ecotrail Mountain Bike
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Punta Cana
- Product code: PEHVCD
Tour this beautiful 5 acres of land that monkeys have made their home. Finish your adventure by winding down at our mountain ranch then enjoy feasting on the most delicious traditional Dominican Food.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the countryside
- Monkey interaction
- Mountain Bike Tour
Your Monkey Land & Ecotrail Mountain Bike tour starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby then you are taken to Monkey Land where you will interact with these beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys. These charming and intelligent monkeys will surely give you an appreciation of wildlife. At the end of your interaction with the monkeys your tour continues with you riding on our fat bikes, but first, you will receive brief training on the mountain bikes handling.
Made for beginners the route consist of 1km of marvellous landscape of the Anamuya Mountain and Runners adventure park where you will see other visitors above you using the ziplines. We will also make a stop at the river to recharge you. Continue your tour with a visit to the coconut house to see how coconut oil is produced and to taste fresh organic products such as exotic Caribbean fruits, roasted coffee and cacao.
Finish your adventure by winding down at our Mountain Ranch and feasting on the most delicious traditional Dominican food.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary Bottle of Water
- Lunch and Drinks
- Fruits, Coffee and Chocolate
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes, bring a towel and water shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Group Specials available for groups of 15 or more persons
- Maximum weight for Mountain Bike: 250 lbs.