Puerto Rico Bacardi Rum Factory & Old San Juan Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Product code: PQG7YC
This sightseeing combo tour of the Old San Juan and the Bacardi factory lets you experience and incredible journey into Puerto Rican architecture, history and the rum industry.
- Hotel/port pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the countryside
- See the oldest city in the Americas and see how rum is made
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Bacardi Rum Factory and Old San Juan adventure starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby you are then driven in comfort on a scenic roadway around the Bay towards the Bacardi Factory. Once we arrive at the Bacardi Factory we will take part in a guided tour where you will learn why Puerto Rico is called the Rum Capital of the World. You will see the Bacardi Plant which is considered the largest rum distillery processing over 10,000 gallons daily.
Afterwards, we will go to Old San Juan the oldest city in the Americas established 1521. Here you will learn more about famous sites including El Morro, Puerto De San Juan, Governors Mansion, Catedral De San Juan, Capilla Del Cristo and more. In between walking around Old San Juan, we will take a break for an authentic Puerto Rican lunch, Pina colada and other refreshing snacks.
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Group Specials available for groups of 15 or more persons