Puerto Rico Catamaran Sail and Snorkel Adventure Tour
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Product code: PW33M0
Come and enjoy the Cordillera Cays Nature Reserve with us, which includes Icacos, Lobos, Palominos and Palominos Islands.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the countryside
- Swim, Sail & Snorkel on this unbelievable adventure
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Catamaran Sailing & Snorkel adventure starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby. You are then taken to the Catamaran where you will set sail on the pristine waters of Puerto Rico. Our first stop will be at the Icacos Islands for about two hours. Here, you can disembark the Catamaran where you will find yourself in knee deep crystal clear waters. Swim or practice snorkelling from the shore, walk the white sand beach, or just relax and sunbathe at your leisure.
After which, we will then move unto our second stop where the vessel moors for about one and a half hours over a living coral reef. Here you will have the opportunity to snorkel over the reef and view spectacular tropical fish and live coral formations. Top it all off with a buffet lunch and unlimited drinks onboard the Catamaran for an unforgettable adventure.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals and Drinks
- Snorkelling gear
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children 5 years and older
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes, bring a towel and water shoes, hat, sunscreen
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Group Specials available for groups of 15 or more persons