YS Falls Adventure Tour from Runaway Bay
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- Product code: PNRKZA
Take a ride on Jamaica's scenic South Coast to one of Jamaica's most beautiful and spectacular waterfalls, the YS Falls, for a Jamaican experience to remember.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the south coast countryside
- Spend the time filled with splashing, high diving and rope swinging like Tarzan
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Leave your hotel behind and discover beautiful Jamaica. Nestled in a secluded valley on the less travelled South Coast, YS Falls is located on a working cattle and horse farm, the YS Estate. Set deep in the hills, this nature-based attraction boasts magnificent 7-tiered cascading waterfalls and an expansive wading pool fed by underground springs. Take a refreshing dive or just relax in the cool mineral pools on what promises to be a memorable visit.
As an optional extra, you can up the wow factor with a Zip-line adventure during your visit. At the end of your tour, you can have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at the YS Bar and Grill, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking driver/guide
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes, bring water shoes and a towel
- Not Wheelchair accessible