Irie Blue Hole & Horseback Ride n Swim Adventure Tour from Runaway Bay
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- Product code: P48Z12
Visit the scenic Irie Blue Hole and World Heritage Site of Seville for an adventurous day in the tropical paradise of Ocho Rios. Your horseback ride along the historic sites & Blue Hole adventure will be an experience to remember.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the Jamaican countryside
- Spend the time filled with riding along historic sites, splashing in the ocean with your friendly Horse and jumping into the cool waters at the Irie Blue Hole
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Irie Blue Hole and Horseback Ride n Swim Adventure starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby as you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the Seville World Heritage Site.
Your group of experienced guides, who will be with you every step of the way, will provide an introductory session to ensure your safety and full enjoyment of the tour. Gear up, mount your horse and prepare for a relaxing adventure as you are taken through the scenic countryside, passing the site of a Taino village, the preserved ruins of a sugar mill and many other points of interest around this World Heritage Site. The friendly and humorous guides will give a narration of the scenery and area telling the story of Jamaica.
The trail ride meanders down to the north coast shoreline and takes you to the Caribbean Sea. Here guests are given the opportunity to swim and frolic with the horse in the magnificent Caribbean Sea heading west to see the English pier and warehouse before going into the jungle again and back to where you started.
After a short lunch stop (meals and drinks not included), your final stop will provide an exhilarating adventure were you can enjoy rustic nature at its best. Jump, dive or swing from ropes into the pristine watering hole. Swim under the waterfall and discover hidden caves or just sit on a rock and relax under the calming waters of the falls.
Hike along the stream and discover more pools and waterfalls or relax on a rock and just absorb the sun’s rays, all while in the capable hands of expert tour guides.
At the end of your adventure, enjoy a relaxing drive back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed Private Air-conditioned vehicles
- All Safety Gear
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be at least 3 ft in height
- Please note we do not allow children to ride doubled up with parents. A child must be able to handle his own horse, which will be led by one of our guides.
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes and bring a towel and water shoes
- Children under 18 years of age must wear a safety helmet (provided).
- Life jackets are required for children under the age of 16 years and non-swimmers (provided).
- Weight must not exceed 240 pounds
Guests should consider their fitness level and medical history before planning participation in this tour. Horseback Riding is not recommended for guests with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, heart or respiratory problems, physical disabilities, or any other serious medical conditions.