Shark Encounter Tour at Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios from Runaway Bay
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- Product code: PCC8GJ
- Get to swim with, hold and feed the sharks
- Cross the Caribbean Sea on a glass-bottom kayak
- Take part in pirate antics and treasure hunt at Little Port Royal
- Stroll through a rainforest and see colourful macaws
Enjoy a full day of admission to Dolphin Cove, Ocho Rios. After a brief orientation, your inclusive Shark Encounter ticket will allow you to experience an exhilarating encounter with the sharks.
Additionally, your general admission ticket will give you access to an adventure filled activities like viewing iguanas, and exotic birds as you stroll through the jungle, and crossing the crystal clear Caribbean waters in a glass-bottom kayak. As your day goes by, pet and feed stingrays while swimming among the graceful creatures in complete safety, hunt for treasure in the shops of Little Port Royal pirate’s village, and captain your own boat on the waves of the Caribbean Sea, enjoying spectacular views of the coast as you go.
The star attraction of your day will be the rare opportunity to meet the most fascinating and fearsome of all sea creatures... “The Shark”. Hold, touch, feed and explore by swimming in the same water as these sharks, learning the deep secrets of the Caribbean Sharks under the careful supervision of highly trained shark encounter facilitators; you'll move beyond your natural fears and enter a world of discovery.
Dolphin Cove is the place to spend the day enjoying lots of fun activities. There is something for everyone. Along with your shark encounter, entrance includes full use of the following activities.
- Mini-boats and explore the coast
- Interact and snorkel with stingrays
- Take a glass-bottom kayak ride to explore the fascinating underwater world
- Watch our hilarious Shark Show
- Interact with exotic birds, snakes and iguanas on the Jungle Trail walk
- Relax on a glistening white sandy beaches
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- General Admission to Dolphin Cove
- Personal encounter with the Dolphins
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 4-24 hrs after booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Must be 8 years or older to participate
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those with back problem
- Dress code is smart casual and wear swimwear under
your clothes, and water shoes.
- NO Jewellery allowed during activities
- Bring a change of clothes and spare carrier bag for wet clothes