Dunn's River Falls Climb and Catamaran Cruise Adventure with Lunch from Kingston
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kingston, Jamaica
- Product code: PXZHYA
Jamaica's tropical beauty and exciting water sports fun are the highlights of your catamaran adventure tour.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- An adventurous climb up the famous Dunn’s River Falls
- Snorkeling at Crystal Cove
- Family-Friendly Environment
Your amazing experience begins with your pick-up at your hotel where you are driven in air-conditioned comfort on a scenic roadway to the departure point of your Luxury Catamaran in Ocho Rios.
Experience Jamaica at its finest on our sixty-five foot-long vessel, as you take in the views of this beautiful island. Along the way, stop at a snorkel site to explore our diverse reef system or simply take a dip in the warm Caribbean waters. Enjoy a cool refreshment as you sail pass emerald hills and a number of waterfalls before reaching and docking at Jamaica's most famous, Dunn's River Falls.
Each guest will receive a pre-purchased ticket to enter the Dunn's River Falls and Park and once inside the park, you are put into groups and assigned a trained guide who will conduct a brief safety and introductory session. The boardwalk along the falls provides easy access for those who wish not to climb to photograph their friends and family as they climb the 600' ft. waterfall through lush tropical rainforest.
Once back on board, feel the rhythm at our 'Sail Away Rum Punch Party' and learn a new dance move or two on this fun-filled return trip. All that adventure is sure to work up an appetite, so enjoy an authentic Jamaican lunch at the iconic Margaritaville. A day you will never forget.
Wind down your momentous experience, with a comfortable drive back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Admission Fees (Catamaran Cruise, Snorkeling Experience & Dunn's River Falls)
- Catamaran Crew
- Cocktails, Red Stripe Beer, Rum drinks and Juice
- Jamaican lunch at the iconic Margaritaville
- Well-appointed private air-conditioned
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cocktails, Red Stripe Beer and Rum drinks are served after Dunn's River Falls.
- Falls climbing not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes and bring a towel and water shoes.
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age: 6 years