Bob Marley Museum Express Tour from Port Royal Cruise Port
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kingston, Jamaica
- Product code: PMVRCE
The Bob Marley Museum is the former home of the reggae legend. Bob’s home is filled with rich memories and treasured mementos, which seek to preserve the life and accomplishment of this great Jamaican and outstanding musician.
- Immerse yourself in the life of Bob Marley
- Learn about the history of reggae and how this musician has added his own flair to the music
- See the many treasures left behind by the legendary musician
Your express tour to the Bob Marley Museum begins with your pick-up at the cruise port with a short drive through the city to the museum. Enter the Museum and allow us to envelop you with the sights and sounds of Bob, as you take a guided tour of this Jamaican Heritage site. Your friendly, charming and knowledgeable guides will escort you through the grounds, which include the Main House, Exhibition Hall, Theatre, Gift Shop, and Café.
All the original rooms have been kept as they were when Bob lived here to ensure authenticity. The displays include a life-size 3-dimensional hologram of Brother Bob from the One Love Peace Concert in 1978, his Grammy Lifetime Achievement award, his personal Recording Studio, his bedroom, favourite clothing, a vast array of Gold and Platinum Records received from all around the World, as well as the costumes of his back-up singers, the I-Threes.
The air-conditioned Theatre boasts modern state-of-the-art projection equipment, where live performances of Bob are highlighted to each guided tour, the “One Love Café” serves some of Bob’s favorite recipes and juices, and you will find a variety of Bob Marley souvenir items available at the Bob Marley Gift Shop.
A the end of your tour, enjoy a comfortable drive back to the cruise port with a heart filled with Jamaica!Included
- Port pick up and drop off
- Admission fee
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Professional Chauffeur'
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Videography in any and all forms is not allowed. Photography is allowed in specific areas with tour guides' instruction.