Jamaica's Capital, Kingston Tour from Falmouth
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: PWDXBL
- All day sightseeing trip to Kingston from Falmouth
- Travel along Jamaica's scenic interior and local communities to Kingston
- Immerse in the history,culture and heritage of the Island's busiest city.
- Visit the best Kingston attractions, including the Georgian Architecture and the City's craft market.
- Learn about the life and music of Jamaica’s reggae legend at the Bob Marley Museum
- Enjoy the early 19th-century Jamaican mansion at Devon House
- Have lunch like the locals
What You Can Expect
Visit Bob Marley Museum,Devon House on a day tour and sightseeing tour of Kingston
Start with a pickup from your Falmouth hotel. Get on board your air-conditioned bus or car and travel pass lush vegetation, local communities and rich Georgian Architecture enroute to Kingston.
On our approach to Kingston, we will pass through Jamaica's old capital Spanish Town where we will see the Spanish buildings and their ruins including the oldest bridge in the Caribbean. Nestled below the Blue Mountain Range sits Kingston and it stretches to Kingston Harbour, the seventh deepest natural harbour in the world.
Relax and enjoy the best Kingston attractions and learn about the culture, history and heritage. See the historic buildings and Simon Bolivar statue in Downtown, and observe Jamaicans go about their daily activities in the streets and markets.
Stop at Devon House, a mansion built by Jamaica’s first black millionaire in 1881. Tour interiors of this grand house and experience the best tasting home made ice cream. (Interior Tour not Available on Saturdays)
Stop for lunch at El Centro where you can choose from any the three Jamaican restaurant (meals not included).After Lunch visit the Bob Marley Museum, sited in the musician’s former home. Take a guided tour of the house that chart his life to become a reggae legend. This museum was even the US President's first stop when he arrived in Jamaica.
Enjoy the comfortable drive back to end your trip at your Hotel.
Note: the order of activities may be subject to change on the day of your tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit to Devon House and interior guided tour (Interior Tour not Available on Saturdays)
- Visit to Bob Marley Museum
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)