Black River Safari & YS Falls Tour from Runaway Bay
From USD US$129.00
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- Product code: PD1CPC
Take this safari along the longest river in Jamaica, the Black River, and explore the indigenous flora and fauna. And experience one of Jamaica’s most beautiful and spectacular waterfalls, the YS Falls, for a Jamaican experience to rememberHighlights
- See endangered crocodiles at the Black River Crocodile Sanctuary
- Visit the sanctuary’s miniature zoo
- Enjoy a swim at YS Falls
Your Black River cruise begins with a bus ride along Jamaica's beautiful south coast, past quaint fishing villages and small towns. En route, your knowledgeable guide will highlight all the points of interest with humorous anecdotes and commentary. Upon arriving at the Black River, board your boat for an exciting nature expedition along Jamaica's longest river. As you cruise the Black River, you’ll catch glimpses of real Jamaica, from native wildlife to the local fishermen in their dugout canoes fishing for river shrimp.
Next, you'll enjoy a delicious Jamaican lunch before continuing on to YS Falls.
Considered the most beautiful spot in Jamaica, the falls are a relaxing, majestic sight. Swim and play in the cool, refreshing waters or just relax at the falls’ edge.
At the end of the day, enjoy a relaxing ride back to your hotel, with a heart full of Jamaica!
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Boat safari
- YS Falls visit
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Meals and Drinks
- Zipline at YS Falls
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for persons with serious heart conditions or any other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoe and swimwear under your clothes for those who wish to swim at the falls. Bring a towel as well.