Kingston Sightseeing, Bob Marley Museum and Night Market Experience from Runaway Bay
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- Product code: PCFHDW
One of Kingston’s great pleasures is its rich history and culture as well as it's night market, which satisfies diners, shopaholics, and just plain curious visitors into the late hours of the night. Don’t miss this authentic experience during your next visit to Jamaica!
- Visit the Famous Bob Marley Museum
- Visit a local Jamaican Night Market
- Authentic Jamaican cuisine and wares available for purchase
- A truly Jamaican Experience for the Entire Family
Your authentic Kingston experience set off with your pick-up at your hotel lobby and you are driven in air-conditioned comfort to the city known as the"Heartbeat of Jamaica".
Relax and enjoy the best Kingston has to offer and learn about the culture, history and heritage. See the historic buildings and sights and observe Jamaicans go about their daily activities in the streets and markets as you journey to around the city including a stop at the famous Devon House for a sample of its world-famous Ice-cream. Your journey will also take you to the Bob Marley Museum, site of the musician’s former home where you will take a guided tour of the house to see how Bob lived and became reggae legend.
As the sun sets, enjoy the night at an authentic Jamaican Night Market. Jamaica is home to a variety of exotic flavours and distinct crafts items, and this night market experience presents a unique opportunity to get a taste of the island's food and culture. Experience a balanced mash-up of a maker’s market, food festival, and entertainment, with each aspect pulling from local talent and treasure.
At the end of your experience, hop onto your vehicle for your return drive to your hotel will a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Well-appointed private air-conditioned vehicle
- All Entrance Fees
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Complimentary Ice-cream (World Famous Devon House Ice-Cream)
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Meals and Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual (comfortable walking shoes recommended)
- Bring cash for the purchase of meals and gift/souvenirs.