Puerto Rico Rainforest Adventure & Guided Hiking Waterfall Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Product code: P47CUL
Experience Puerto Rico like a local, leave the city behind and enjoy a day immersed in nature. We invite you to a day of fun, adventure, history and culture.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the countryside
- Hike through nature, cool of in crystalline water
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Rainforest adventure starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby and you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the El Yunque National Forest. On this off the beaten track tour, we will begin our journey with a hike through a natural dirt/rock trail that will lead us to a beautiful hidden waterfall that is not visited by many. Here you will have a chance to enjoy the refreshing water pools that form at the base of the falls. After enjoying the falls we will visit an observation tower that will provide mesmerizing panoramic views of the eastern coastal area of the island and the peaks of the mountain range.
After savoring a typical Puerto Rican Lunch, we will enjoy a relaxed walk on the gravel path, lined with majestic trees, bamboos and flowers. This trail will end at a breathtaking river with crystalline water. Our last stop will be at the natural water slides. The water slides itself will be about 25 feet long and it concludes with a drop into a collecting pool of water.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes, bring a towel and sneakers/sports sandals
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Group Specials available for groups of 15 or more persons