Camel Outback Adventure Tour from Falmouth
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Product code: PXJE91
Experience the adventure of a lifetime during this Outback Camel Adventure Tour from Ocho Rios. Jamaica’s first and only camel trekking experience, this tour offers the opportunity to get up close and personal with the friendly animals and ride them through gorgeous tropical areas. Trained staff will be on hand at all times to assist. It’s time to go for a camel ride!
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the countryside
- Family friendly experience with a friendly camel
- Complimentary lunch
On arrival, ride a tractor-drawn open-air carriage and explore a 1,000-acre property, where you will see bananas, cassava, sugar cane, coffee, allspice and many other crops. See farmer Brown climb a 30 feet coconut tree. Hear stories of the rich and colourful history of the Estate. Experience a variety of astonishing views of the Island and wander onto the veranda where you´ll be breathtaking by the spectacular panoramic view of the pristine waters of the Caribbean Sea from 1,100 feet above sea level. Roam the beautiful gardens and stroll through our bird aviary. View the World's largest known collection of Tortoise Shell Combs -dating back to Henry Morgan's time- inside the Great House.
Next, it's time for your main attraction, the Camel Ride! After getting all your questions answered, saddle up, take photos with your new friend or just hang back and observe. You’ll experience gorgeous tropical estate views as you walk along with your steady companion. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to get to know an exotic animal while enjoying picturesque views of the Jamaican countryside.
Upon completing your awesome experience, you will qualify for your very own "Camel-Drive's License"
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary Lunch
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear long pants and closed toe shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age – 6 (Children 6-12 yrs. must be accompanied by a paying adult). Additionally, 8-17 years old must have an adult sign the waiver in order for them to participate.
- Maximum weight 250lbs